Vecellio & Grogan is rebuilding the U.S. 90 bridge over the Simpson River in Pensacola, FL. The project includes the widening of westbound structure, as well as the complete reconstruction of the eastbound portion of the bridge.
Vecellio & Grogan (V&G) continues work on the Rockingham Bypass project in North Carolina, and is completing box culvert work as a sub-contractor on the Forsythe County phase of the future I-74 project. Additional highlighted work includes a pedestrian underpass project near Panama City, Florida.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are an overview of projects around the Group, along with the most recent recipients of the Vecellio Family Foundation Scholarships.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Murray Logan Construction, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama).
- V&G Rebuilding Bridge in Florida’s Panhandle
- With Adversity Comes Progress & Success (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Completing Box Culverts in North Carolina
- There’s a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Pedestrian Underpass
- Good Progress Being Made at Avenir Pump Station
- “X” Marks One Spot Where Sharpe Bros. Brought Quality Workmanship to Customers in 3rd Quarter
- Ranger Pays It Forward to FDOT Broward Operations
- White Rock Quarries Ready for Fourth Quarter
- Progress Proceeds at Portofino
- Wetlands Restoration Continues in South Florida
- White Rock Quarries Continues as Top Producer
- “Through the Lens” at Ranger Construction Projects
- 2022 Vecellio Family Foundation Scholarships Awarded
- Ranger Construction and Vecellio Management Services More to New Office
- Michael Vecellio Presents Nello Teer Award at ARTBA National Convention
- Naval Chief Engineer Discusses Values-Built Leadership at 2022 Vecellio Lecture Series