Vecellio & Grogan Still ‘Growing Strong’ After 80 Years
(1st/2nd Quarter 2018)
Vecellio & Grogan this year celebrates 80 years of service to the transportation construction industry, with expansion into other markets and industries in more recent decades, as well. Sharpe Bros., for example, became a division of V&G in the 2000s and continues its strong performance.
V&G’s newest division is Hal Jones Contractor, welcomed aboard through acquisition earlier this year. Hal Jones Contractor is a bridge and marine construction firm serving the southeastern United States from its Jacksonville, FL, headquarters.
Also of note, the Vecellio Family has been inducted into the Transportation Hall of Fame by the industry’s leading trade group.
For more than 100 years, the Vecellios have been leaders in transportation construction, building successful businesses and ardently supporting the industry. Recognizing their years of dedication and service, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association inducted the family into its Transportation Development Foundation Hall of Fame, Class of 2018.
These and other news items from around the Group are chronicled in the 1st/2nd Quarter 2018 issue of VanGuard, its award-winning newsmagazine.
Click the image at right or the links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Vecellio Family Enters Transportation Hall of Fame
- Now In 80th Year, V&G Still Growing Strong
- Hal Jones Contractor Welcomed As Newest Division
- Keeping It Safe: Rewards Program ‘Catches’ V&G Crew Members
- Supervisor Safety Awards Honor Excellent Work Zone Habits
- Sharpe Repaving Lanes On I-40, US-29; Rebuilding Airport Apron
- Vecenergy, Ranger Receive Awards At Annual Safety Council Event
- Respect The Summer Weather, Stay Safe With Seasonal Awareness
- Keeping It Safe: Sharpe Bros. Crews ‘Do The Right Thing’
- Ranger Projects Earn State, National Asphalt Paving Awards
- Keeping It Safe: Ranger Crews ‘Caught’ Doing It Right
- Ranger Asphalt Plants Add Silos To Keep Up With Demand
- Ranger Working On I-95 Interchange In Brevard, Crosstown Parkway In St. Lucie
- Crews ‘Go Orange’ For Safety
- Promotions, New Hires, and In Memoriam: Shelby Jarrell
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- Retired Ranger President Mike Slade Enters FTBA Hall Of Fame
- Vecellio Companies Value Industry, Community Involvement
- Group Contact Information